June 16, 2009

Featured Seller: Nilma Hunter Creations

June 16, 2009
Come see Nilma Hunter Creation on Etsy HERE.

Tell me a bit about your mommy life:I am a home schooling mom of a 15 year old girl (9th gr). On July 2008 I quit my 12 year job to focus on my teenager. It has been the best decision; I never thought it would be so easy to adapt to a full time mom position. Now my daughter is creating her own jewelry pieces and she helps me at craft shows (for a small fee of course). She is also very helpful around the house and I love her very much. I feel so blessed to have a supportive husband. I am supportive towards his surfing as he is supportive of my endeavors. I guess is an exchange.




Tell me a bit about your shop and your creations:Lately I haven’t had much time for my shop; I’ve been so busy creating and finishing my daughters school year paperwork that I am lucky if I can renew some items. Soon summer break starts and my daughter will be busy with her daily summer acting program, thus, leaving me free to work on the shop and chat on the forums. I can’t wait!Each time I sit at my work bench, my mind tickles with new creations. I love working with a variety of materials and creating pieces that reflect the Hawaiian life style. The challenge of custom orders are exciting.



Any time saving tips for juggling a business and motherhood?Lol, Go to sleep with the chickens and wake up with them. I go to bed at 8:30pm and wake up at 4:45am. In the morning I can get a lot done while my daughter is still a sleep. `




Fun Stuff:


Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Coffee in the morning, tea before bed and hot chocolate when it’s cold (never in Hawaii)


I am addicted to. . . Jesus and craft shows.


If you could have one super power….I would be with my mom, dad, my husband and daughter every day. My mom and dad live in Brazil.


If I were to catch you grooving it would be to…Worship music

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios