June 8, 2009

Featured Seller: Bijoux Designs for You!

June 8, 2009
Want some sparkle in your life? Come see Bijoux Designs! She makes beautiful jewelry!
Come see her Etsy Shop Here!

Tell me a bit about your mommy life: I am the proud mommy of a very busy and active 10 month old boy named Colson. I wish time would stand still for a little while because I am SOOOOO enjoying watching him learn and grow. My own mother (the other part of Bijoux Designs For You) is mommy to 3 grown children, myself being the oldest. I have a sister, who is married, and a brother who still lives at home and enjoys being "babied".


Tell me a bit about your shop: I inherited the crafting fever from my mother who has been creating something my entire life. Almost four years ago we went to a jewelry making class and we were both instantly addicted! Our creations then focused on beading and we began sewing and painting less and less. We began our online adventure a little over a year ago and have continued to learn and grow. In addition to our jewelry and gift shop we also have a supplies shop to share our lovely beads and findings!



Any time saving tips for juggling a business and motherhood? One of the bonuses to working as a team is that if you are having an especially busy "mommy day" then the other person can help you out. It's also nice to have the support so my suggestion is to find someone (a spouse, partner, parent, child or friend) who believes in what you do and can give you motivation when you are running low!

Fun Stuff:
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? I love them all but my love for coffee is a little out of control!
I am addicted to…. coffee...and beads!
If you could have one super power…. this is a tough one but I'd agree with some of the other mommies and it would be to make time stand still. I can't believe how fast my little dude is growing!
If I were to catch you grooving it would be to…Madonna (old school not new Madonna) or Bon Jovi!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios