April 5, 2010

Ode to Arizona Sunshine

April 5, 2010
Oh Arizona sun, how bright you shine
You shine on the cactus and flower and vine.
And I will always let my love show
because you shine down to help Cantaloupes grow.
(Cantaloupe Corner, that is)

This time of year I remember why I love living in the Arizona desert. The sun shines almost everyday and the weather is beautiful. It's always beautiful here. Well, exept during those dreaded 3 months of intolerable heat we like to call summer.  During those months everything in sight shrivels and hides away from the scortching hot desert heat.

But even then, I LOVE the sun!

I use the sun when I make my Cantaloupe Corner designs. Just this afternoon I was using it's brilliant light to make brand new silk screens!

Because the sun is always shining here, I can burn my screens any day of the week, be it winter, spring, summer, or fall.

Shine on, Arizona sun!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios