June 2, 2009

Featured Seller: New Hope Beading

June 2, 2009

Be sure to check out this busy mom's shop!




Tell me a bit about your mommy life: I have 2 children ages 9 and 6. I have been a Stay-at-Home-Mom since my oldest was born and I love every minute of it. I said that I would think about a part-time job when my youngest entered 1st grade, which was this year. I wanted a job that would work around my children's schedules. I started Newhopebeading this January because it allows me the flexiblity to be there for my children when they need me.


Tell me a bit about your shop and your creations: You can read more about how Newhopebeading can to be in the profile of my etsy shop. I love creating and I am starting a new line of Mother's Bracelets ... you know the kind with the children's names in them.


Any time saving tips for juggling a business and motherhood? Wait until the kids leave for school LOL. Ask me after the Summer I may be singing a different tune.

Fun Stuff:

Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?CoffeeI am addicted to….Coffee

If you could have one super power….I'd like to be invisible so I could sneak to my kids schools and see what they are up to :)

If I were to catch you grooving it would be to… it would be 15 years ago!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios