June 6, 2009

Featured Seller: Bagel Creations

June 6, 2009
Our newest featured seller is Bagel Creations! Check out her Etsy.

Sorry this interview was posted late but. . . Better Late than Never!


Tell me a bit about your mommy life: I am the happy mommy of an 8 year old and a 19 month old, both boys! We are very busy! We play in the dirt, toss rocks in the creek and like to look for worms in the garden! Since it is summer, my husband and I like to take the boys to our cabin and spend weekends in the mountains. I love to sit on the dock in the morning with my cup of coffee and watch the boys fish in the lake.


Tell me a bit about your shop and your creations: I love to make things that moms (or any gal for that matter!) can use everyday, but make them beautiful! I feel like the things we use every day should be beautiful and bring a smile to our faces.I started out sewing for myself, then sewing for family and friends, then friends started asking me to make things for their friends. It kind of grew from there.



Any time saving tips for juggling a business and motherhood? I have lists everywhere! If it isn’t written down I just can’t remember it. Grocery list, to do list, project list, sewing supplies list… And a calendar to remind me of appointments, baseball games, playgroup, etc.

Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Definitely coffee
I am addicted to…. Gorgeous fabric
If you could have one super power…. It would definitely be the ability to clone myself. Imagine the things I could accomplish if there were two of me!
If I were to catch you grooving it would be to…Probably something country


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios