June 14, 2009

Featured Seller: Chicken Tattoo

June 14, 2009
Our next featured shop carries just the sort of things I love: clothes for little babies and toddlers! She has some cute appliqued onesies, custom sewn outfits, personalized items, and more! Come see her shop here!



Tell me a bit about your mommy life: My mommy life is amazing! Peyton is 10 months old and doing something new and exciting every day. During the day I work full time for an architect and then rush home to see Peyton at night. She’s an amazing little girl who always keeps me happy and laughing. Motherhood is truly awesome!
Tell me a bit about your shop and your creations: My shop kind of started on it’s own. I would go to sleep at night and find myself thinking of all the stuff I still had to do around the house, had to do at work the next day, etc. Next thing I know I would have wasted precious sleeping time thinking. So I needed a hobby that could help gear my brain down at night so I could fall asleep. Sewing does just that for me. Peyton goes down for the night and that’s when the crafting begins. It’s quickly become somewhat of an obsession for me and at times the housework slips because I just have to finish what I’m working on! ChickenTattoo is a conglomeration of mine & my sister’s creativity and it’s inventory is ever-changing.
Any time saving tips for juggling a business and motherhood? Is this even possible?! I have found that maximizing my time at work has helped at home. At times, I’ll even cut out patterns on my desk while on lunch break - talk about obsession!
Fun Stuff:
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Coffee first thing in the morning followed by sweet tea the rest of the day.
I am addicted to…. Family vacations! My husband, dog & I traveled often before Peyton was born - to the mountains and the beaches (a luxury of living within 4 hours of each). Now that Peyton’s been added to the mix nothing’s changed except the amount of luggage we have - a drastic change!
If you could have one super power…. To be able to pick the lottery numbers! I’d love to be a stay-at-home mom with Peyton and her future siblings!
If I were to catch you grooving it would be to…Keith Urban. I have an unhealthy obsession for that man and his music. Admitting it is the first step to recovery, right? ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios