June 5, 2009

Feeling Adventurous

June 5, 2009

I'm finally venturing out of doing just stencilled t-shirts for my shoppe. I have officially adopted some adorable appliques for my shirts. Some of them are stenciled and some aren't. I have been experimenting with fabrics and seeing which ones react to my dye removers. It's exciting. I feel like the Mad Craft Scientist! Bwa ha ha ha! (evil laugh)

Check this out: This amazing Amy Butler Fabric with a stenciled cupcake! so cute!





And a sweet Tea Party onsie!
I've been busy getting shirts done and the next step is pictures of all my newbies. Cute dinosaur and a girly owl are coming soon.

I also made the cutest Women's shirts! Birds and trees and a Chandelier, or how about a musical chair. You will have to wait and see!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Lrc said...

Very cute and lovely idea you mad crafter!

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios