May 31, 2009

Featured Seller: Colorado Babies!

May 31, 2009
Be sure to stop by Etsy and check out today's busy mom Colorado Babies.

Tell me a bit about your mommy life:I am a stay at home mom to 3 amazing munchkins! I have a 3½ year old daughter, a 2 year old daughter, and newly 1 year old son. Life right now consists of food, diapers, laundry, and funny comments to make me laugh!

Tell me a bit about your shop and your creations:As a young girl, my mom and grandma taught me to crochet and knit. Since that time, I have usually had at least one creation ongoing. For years, family and friends have urged me to find a way to offer my art for sale and Etsy was a perfect match. I offer blankets, hats, mittens, booties, stuffed animals, and anything else that I come up with for small children. All of my items are made to withstand the usual stress of being blessed with active children as well as to be very useful.

Any time saving tips for juggling a business and motherhood?Make the most of every moment, even if they come in 5 or 10 minute blocks! Those little moments add up.

Fun Stuff:


Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?Coffee!!


I am addicted to….reading and following politics….my poor husband has seen more Fox News than he ever cares to!


If you could have one super power….it would be to fly!!


If I were to catch you grooving it would be to…George Strait.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios