March 5, 2011

Sunshine Saturday - Say Thanks!

March 5, 2011
I was reading this post on I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar this week and it gave me the kick in the pants I needed to set up a new goal for myself. I want to spread more sunshine!

She challenged her readers to leave a note for a restaurant server last week, and this week's challenge is to call up someone you haven't talked to in a while. Those little rays of sunshine can light up someones life!

My new goal is to give a thank you card at least once per week. Maybe to the sweet girl at the doctor's office that always takes the time to ask how I'm feeling, or maybe to my amazing sister that babysits my kids, or to a fellow shop owner who has inspired me.

When I am the receiver of a simple thank you note it changes my perspective on my day. My burdens seem a little lighter, my boy's don't drive me as crazy, and the feeling is contagious throughout the entire house. All from a simple thank you.

I received a few notes this week from thankful customers and each one made me feel like a million bucks!   Now I want to pass that feeling on to everyone!

And, I want to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog and to everyone who supports Cantaloupe Corner!  Thank you for spreading your sunshine with us!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios