March 22, 2011

Favorite Things : The best lotion ever!

March 22, 2011
I have so many things that I use everyday that I LUHUV so much I want to share, from things in my home to my favorite products, pretty much anything.

And Today's lucky item is. . .

Burt Bees Milk and Honey Lotion.



I have tried so many lotions and I kinda like some and hate others. I never love any of them.
The ones I kinda like are usually full of extra "stuff" that I know isn't good for my skin.
I love all of the Burt Bee's products I've tried so I didn't hesitate to to try their lotions.


This bottle of goodness is 99% natural, smells yummy, and it works wonders on dry hands and elbows. No greasy,sticky mess. Just pure, natural, skin lovin' moisturizers.  

It smells so good on my boys too. And it quenches my 2-year-old's desert dry, exzema prone skin.

The price is about $8 for a 6 oz bottle. I don't like to pay a lot for lotions and this was near the top of my price range, but I promise you it is worth every one of those dollars!

Natural, non-greasy, good smelling, and it really works!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios