May 14, 2010

It's FRIDAY! (New Sales today!)

May 14, 2010
I love Fridays! I'm not the typical 9-5 worker and I don't get the weekends off (as all you moms know) but I love that I get to see my hubby for 2 days and get a little help with the little tornadoes! I'm hoping to attack my stack of new orders and get them D-U-N Done!  I have more changes and improvemnens, and new designs coming soon!!! (oooh! I can't wait for you to see!)

Don't forget to "like" our Facebook page so you can be the first to know about our new deals, designs, and other V.I.S. (Very Important Stuff).

I've got 4 more new deals for today! Happy Friday Everyone!  

DEAL #1: "Beat it" toddler tee. (I love this one)  available in sizes 12m to boys size 7. Check out the color options.  If you want it faster, I have lots of these cute drum tees already made up in black.  So if you order this tee in black it will most likely ship out next day.

DEAL #2: "The World Revolves Around Me" Toddler Tee (sizes 12m to boy's size 7) only $10! (was 16.99).



DEAL #3: "Chunky Munkey" Toddler Tee. (12m to 4T) only $10!  (was 16.99)


DEAL #4: ANY KELLY GREEN Toddler Tee (12m to 4T) only $10 today! (was 16.99) You pick your favorite Toddler Tee design and I'll put it on a Kelly Green shirt!


Grab these deals up today because tomorrow they will be long gone.

Thanks!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios