May 25, 2010

Introducing. . . ROCK

May 25, 2010
. . . the newest member of the Cantaloupe Corner design family!



ROCK!

For your little guitar hero!

(I couldn't wait any longer! I'm getting modeled pictures soon but I just had to get this design in my shop!)

This new ROCK shirt is only available on our new tshirt brand.  Our new shirts are EXTRA soft, thick and the highest quality. And the best part is, they run true-to-size!!
 I've tried out a BUNCH of toddler t-shirts and these shirts are by far the best!

Sizing and colors will be slightly different. Check them out in our shop.

I will be switching the other shirts over to the new shirt brand as well, as soon as I get new pics, or when I start running out of our current tees, whichever comes first.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sudden urge to break out my guitar and jam out to some Joan Jett!
"I Love Rock n' Roll, so put another dime in the juke box baby!"
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios