May 3, 2010

{ SPRING SALE }

May 3, 2010
May is here! Spring is in the air!
Flowers are blooming, he smells of swimming pool chlorine and outdoor BBQ are all around,  and warm weather is coming your way! (Unless you are here in AZ where HOT weather is in the near future.)
Did I mention it is going to hit 98-ish degrees this week! eek! I'll be outside frying eggs on my sidewalk that day.

What was I saying. . . . ?
It's time to stock up on spring and summer clothes for the little ones.
All week long I am offering free shipping in the USA and discounted international shipping on all of our printed tshirts and onesies.

Now you can get new summer tshirts for less! Visit Cantaloupe Corner to see our always growing selections and pick out your favorite ink-free designs and take advantage of our Spring Sale!


Oh, And I am definitely breaking out the BBQ grill today before it gets too hot outside. Burgers anyone?

  Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Logan W said...

Nice blog thannks for posting

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios