March 3, 2010

It's here! It's here!

March 3, 2010
Our new toy has arrived!  I had mentioned that I was going to be doing a review on something spectacular! Well, here it is!  It is a Melissa & Doug City Ramp Racing Set!

Sounds pretty stinkin' cool, eh?

Well, it is!

After about 15 minutes of construction time I set my two munchkins loose on this solid race track!
Melissa & Doug is one of my very favorite toy makers! They make top quality, solid wood, takes-a-beating type toys. The boys had soooo much fun with their new race track. It even made my littlest guy giggle every time the car would go down the track. He definitely approved.
The track came with 2 wooden cars also but that wasn't enough for my boys. They have been trying out everything with wheels on this track, from hot wheels to trains. Too bad the hot wheels never make it down without crashing. lol.
For being a big toy, this track really doesn't take up much space. It fits neatly in a corner when I'm cleaning up.
This awesome toy is from CSN Stores. They have just about everything you could ever want. It's like the Wal-Mart of the internet, but without the crowds. 
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios