March 8, 2010

Happily Better After

March 8, 2010
(I have to brag about my extrodinarily talented friends every once in a while. )


If you haven't checked out Better After yet, you HAVE TO!

Better After is an intriguing before and after blog.  My girl Lindsay is the brains behind the blog and she is a clever girl with a great eye for home decor. She posts re-dos from cute recovered chairs to entire kitchen remodels! 

If you are the do-it-yourself type, or if you just need some spectacular ideas, jump on over to Better After.
You can even send in your amazing "better afters", and you may see your creations on her blog!

Yes, It's really THAT GOOD!

Kudos to Lindsay for such an awesome blog! You go Girly!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Unknown said...

Awww, I'm blushing! You are too sweet! Thanks for the shout out, you my friend, are amazing!

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios