March 10, 2010

A Blissful Event!

March 10, 2010
I've locked myself in my studio for the last 3 nights and it's all for a great reason. Though I can't complain about being locked away. I adore spending time in my creative room. I think I could live in there with all the beautiful fabrics, a new shipment of blank canvases (a.k.a. tshirts), and a list of new ideas! *sigh*  Pure Bliss!

What was I talking about. . . ?

Oh, that's right. I am preparing for a fabu-tastic Saturday at the Power Square Mall  in Mesa (used to be the Factory Outlet Stores).



that Raspberry Bliss Boutique is hosting a Grand Opening Party!

Fastastic shopping, spring crafts, and yummy cotton candy! (Did I mention I LOOOVE cotton candy?)

Click the link above for details and address. Or email me at CantaloupeCorner(at!)gmail.com for directions.


I'm a little distracted (a.k.a. ADD) today. Running on very little sleep. . . or maybe I'm just excited. .  . or both.

Back to the Bat Cave! 
I need to come up with better name for Craft Maiden's hideout. Any ideas?

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios