April 2, 2011

Creativity comes in many forms.

April 2, 2011
Sometimes it's hard to look at the bright side when your 2-year-old finds your makeup and smears your favorite mascara and eyeliner all over his cute little face.
:(
But I imagine that he is a budding artist and he is using his face as a canvas. At least that keeps me from yelling.

Our 4 year old is becoming quite the imaginitive builder. He LOVES his legos and this week he built himself a MONSTER TRAIN (monster truck/train hybrid) with big wheels and a "real" boiler filled with hot water.  I just wish that filling the "boiler" didn't involve flooding the bathroom counters and floor.  :)


 
No matter what form it comes in, I'm amazed and inspired by their creativity!

But I still get really nervous when the house goes quiet. . .

What kinds of mischief/creativity do your kids get into?


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios