July 29, 2010

Speedy: The Rollerskating Turtle

July 29, 2010
I always wanted a turtle for a pet.

My parents didn't think it was a good idea.

We had cats instead. 

Not that I don't like cats. It's just that turtles don't shed, or scratch, or meow at your door in the middle of the night.


 Now I have a turtle and his name is Speedy.
 He may not be real, but he eats a lot less than my dog.

And my dog would probably eat a real turtle.


This is Speedy:  The Rollerskating Turtle


My little monsters love him too.
 
My 4 year old son called him the "funniest turtle I have ever seen!"


Now you can get a Speedy Turtle for your kids too. He's in our shop
He would love a good home with toddlers who can race as fast as he can.


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Cute shirt and even cuter model :)

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios