July 21, 2010

Girls, girls, girls!

July 21, 2010
I'm excited to announce the arrival of our new Rockin' GIRLY TEES!

We have a plethera of designs available to print on our new quality tees. These cute tees fit just like a girly t-shirt should! And the easy-to-wash, fun-to-wear shirts will outlast what your little princess can put them through.

We know how important it is to have clothes that can withstand dirty sandboxes, blueberry pancake stains, watermelon drizzles, Kool-Aid "oopsies", and after bed time pillow fights. These durable tees can take it, and they stay so soft!

Some of these cute tees will be randomly selected in our daily Back-to-School Sale, or maybe we should call it the "Back-to- Pre-School" sale. The sale changes just about every day. So keep checking back to see if your favorite tee is on sale.

P.S.
I have decided to cancel the Twirl Headband Giveaway for now. Once I get my Blogger account working the way it should I will put the giveaway up again. Thank you for being such awesome readers! I really want to give some stuff out to all of you that support me and Cantaloupe Corner!


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Love the chandelier!

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios