July 23, 2010

I'm with the Band!

July 23, 2010
So much new stuff around here!

I have a new boy tee design! Woo Hoo!
I learned a new technique and I couldn't wait to try it out. The new design uses half-tones that make it look like the image is fading away. It worked out perfectly! I'm so EXCITED about this shirt!!
I'm with the BAND toddler boy shirt
Thank heavens for rain clouds! Here in AZ it is hotter than heck and taking modeled pictures outside means sweat drenched faces and lots of water breaks. But today we had cloud cover, (which makes for better pictures anyways), and it dropped the temp way down below normal!
 

So the kids got a play day at the park and I got some new photos! Win, win.


 
I just posted this design in our Cantaloupe Corner Etsy shop. I hope you love it as much as I do!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios