May 6, 2009

I love it!

May 6, 2009
This is the best job ever! OK, so it's busy, especially adding my 2 year old and a 8 month old into the mix. I lay awake at night thinking of what amazing designs I can put on a shirt! Sometimes I just can't turn it off! Well, I was going through some pics for my shop when I came across some that I hadn't yet posted on my bloggity blog. One of them isn't even on Etsy yet!

I had this idea yesterday morning and couldn't stop myself from getting it done last night. It takes a lot of work, designing, printing, cutting (every line and curve is cut out with my handy dandy craft knife) and applying the stencil. This one is done with bleach. The rest use dye remover paste.



This shirt was Simon's idea. He wanted his doggie, Zeus, on his shirt. He always tells me that Zeus is a "Silly Dog". He LOVES his new shirt! He didn't want to take it off yesterday. I told him I need to wash it so he can wear it again. That helped a little.







Here is my baby boy modeling for me. I love this simple yet witty shirt. "Chick Magnet"







This one I finished as a custom order a couple weeks ago. I loved it so much I added it to the family.


If you love any of these, go see my etsy shop! www.cantaloupecorner.etsy.com





Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios