May 20, 2009

First Women's Shirt: Fleur de Lis

May 20, 2009
Ta Da! I finally, after so much anticipation, posted my first women's shirt in my Etsy store. I have about 6 others that are waiting for pics so I can post them too! I have to admit that I am a little sad to see this one in my shop, I wanted to keep it for myself ;). But then I remembered I own this stencil and I can put it on a shirt for me! Yay! I would like some feedback so let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking. If you love it as much as I do, come buy it here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 fabulous people said. . .:

Jason K Udall said...

heres a good one " HOT DOG" a dog on fire or a pretty good looking dog for the picture. or you could use stunt devil and a picture of me or someone on a bike or somthing.

Jason K Udall said...

hey pretty lady you think you could make me a skull shirt like the one on here id wear it and love it to death. jason and id give you lots of HUGS AND KISSES, Jaon Udall

Mele said...

Love this design Jeni! Hmmm...maybe you could start a maternity line. We can practice when I come out! ;)

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios