May 29, 2009

Featured Seller: Baby Jaynes

May 29, 2009
Our featured "Busy Mom" for today is BABY JAYNES
Vistit her at her Etsy shop here http://www.babyjaynes.etsy.com/


Tell me a bit about your mommy life: I'm mommy to two adorable kids. A little girl who just turned 4 and a little boy who is 15 months! I started my business when I quit my full time job to stay home with my first. We do lots of mommy and me classes and now preschool for my oldest preschool, beach, pool, park, and now season passes at Disneyland. I love being a mom and having fun with my kids everyday!
This mom makes adorable blankets, pillow, burp cloths. All are soft and cuddly and adorable.


Tell me a bit about your shop: I love creating baby blankets and bedding and now little accessories. I love seeing blankets that are tattered and worn because that means they were deeply loved. My goal has always been to create the perfect child's "blankie" that they would pick and love. When I had my first baby I realized that all of the supposed "high-end" blankets out there were really poorly made and often fell apart. Being a quilter, I decided to make my own. Friends and family started ordering and it took off from there! All of my blankets use only the best quality fabric (that will withstand children!), all have special quilters batting inside (that make them more durable), and they are all quilted (which also increases their durability).



Time Saving Tip: I live by my planner! I write down everything so I don't have to worry about remembering everything. And I don't try to cram too much into one day. I plan certain days for certain tasks and that seems to help get everything done without getting overwhelmed.

Fun Stuff:
Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: Definitely Hot Chocolate! Love it!
I'm addicted to...taking pictures of my kids. I've taken more since I've become a mom than I ever did in my life! Is that normal? :-)
If you could have one super power... making time stand still so I can make moments last longer!
Grooving: Anything top 40. The kids and I rock out in the car...in the kitchen...in the bath, I guess pretty much anywhere! Pretty much anything with a beat will do.

http://www.babyjaynes.etsy.com/
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios