May 17, 2009

Vintage Market Love

May 17, 2009

So fun!
This weekend I got to go to a really cool Vintage Market in Mesa. I've never been to anything like this before. I almost did my first booth here but ended up having to bail out in the end (and I was supposed to be out of town.) Thanks to Becki from Whippy Cake for putting my shirts in her booth! She is so great! Everyone has to check out her stuff. She has the cutest things for little boys and girls. I fell in love with it all.She will be posting it all in her Etsy shop soon (currently closed for maternity leave) along with some great Twilight shirts that I do for her.
Now I'm hoping to have a girl someday so I can buy some of her cute cupcake jewelry, baby bracelets, and tutus and . . . well, everything. Thanks Becki.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios