April 26, 2010

Spring-tastik & The Lovely Letter

April 26, 2010
Saturday's Spring-Tastik event was fabulous! I could have done without the wind knocking over EVERYTHING! Luckily I had kind neighbors that took pity on my lack of preperation and lent me some bungie cords to anchor it all down.  But dispite all that, I had a great time and met some amazing people!

Here's my wind blown booth. We had to attach the headband display shutters to the table with a bungie cord. Worked like magic. 


By far best part about any craft show is shopping the other vendor's booths. I was lucky enough to be parked across from some amazing crafters! I even picked up a new little trinket that I am head-over-heels for!



A Wax Seal necklace from The Lovely Letter.

They are modeled after the old wax envelope seals. Vintage and so classy! I don't want to take it off!

I love it so much I may even pick one up for my mom for Mother's Day.

She has every letter of the Alphabet, plus she has other stylin' stamps like a fleur de lis, peacock, heart, etc.  So you can pick the perfect charm for your mom (or yourself).
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios