April 27, 2010

Finally, The ULTIMATE Brownie winning recipe!

April 27, 2010
I'm sad to say that the brownie competition is now finished.
Yes, I'm sad! Now what can I tell my hubby when I want to make brownies. The "I'm doing it for the blog" excuse is no longer legit.
We got some amazing recipes, from fudgy chocolate goodness, peanut butter and chocolate bliss, nuts, caramel. . . mmmm, my mouth is watering.

We judged the brownies on taste, obviously, as well as convenience. I love a good brownie recipe but no matter how tasty it is it has to be easy or it never makes it out of the recipe box.

Disclaimer: My lack of pictures of all of our yummies can be blamed on sheer chocolatey deliciousness.

Luckily I did get pics of our winning brownie.

The winning recipe is chocolatey, but not too much. Moist, creamy, nutty, unique, and super easy to make.  In one word : droolicious!

Thank you to everyone who participated! Every batch of brownies was REALLY good! And if you ever feel like sending me more brownie recipes I will gladly take them and try them out!  ;)



Print this out, share it with your friends and let me know what you think of our ultimate brownie recipe!


Nesquik Brownies


Ingredients:

1 cup granulated sugar

3/4 cup butter, melted

2 tablespoons water

2 large eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour

1 1/2 cups double chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder (regular Nesquik works fine too)

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

3/4 cup chopped nuts, optional



Directions

Preheat oven to 350°.

Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.

Combine sugar, butter and water in a large bowl; stir well.

Stir in eggs and vanilla.

Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; stir in sugar mixture.

Stir in nuts.

Spread into prepared pan.

Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.

Cool in pan on wire rack.

Cut into bars.



Congrats to our winner! I'll contact you about your gift card winnings! THANKS!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios