October 11, 2009

We got it! New onesies and tees

October 11, 2009
I just finished half-a-dozen cutesy, fun, and classy new designs!

Holy Monkeys! I am so excited! I have 3 new onesies/tees posted in my shop right now and the rest will be coming soon!

I wish I could turn my head inside out and drop all of my best ideas on this page. I have so many designs I want to make. . . (deep breath). . .but, one at a time I'll let them out and I'll share them with you. :)

You wanna see what I've been up to?
Here's what's brand new at Cantaloupe Corner! (yay!)
This design started out as a custom request from a friend and turned into one of my fave onesies!
If you love punk music or style or if you just want to dress your kid up and spike his hair into a mohawk, this is for you. I would love to pair this with some funky plaid pants for a boy or a big pink skull bow for a girl. LOVE! (BTW it is available in light blue and pink too!)

I warned your mateys! Arrrr. Here come the pirates! Here is a pirate ship your little one can wear anytime. Retro-pirate goodness! (Also available in light blue and pink!)
I wanted to make a fun Halloween tee for my boys to wear this year.
Halloween + Skulls = Pirates!
I am dressing up my cute boys as pirates this year and I am sewing thier costumes. I just couldn't get away from a pirate themed shirt for them to wear before Halloween.
I have this amazing bright orange (perfect for Halloween) but I have other colors too. Check my Etsy site for options.

Stay tuned for more adventures in the designs of Cantaloupe Corner. I have some new tees and accessories I can't wait to get posted.
How about a new Fleur de lis?! Intriqued?


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

These are so great. I can't wait to check them out in your shop!

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios