October 2, 2009

Etsy Faves! Showing some love

October 2, 2009
I surfed around and found some stuff

And I could not get enough.

Trinkets, baubles, odds and ends,

The coolest stuff to show my friends.

I want to share, to rant and rave,

about the best: My Etsy Faves!


Here are this weeks faves! A little of this and a little of that.




First up is a beautiful Beach Stone Ring by nanouke. Even though Fall is here I still crave going to the beach and playing in the ocean. This ring has a very unique nautical feel that I adore.


Since fall has arrived I am being drawn to those stunning jewel tones you see in every store. So warm and rich. These pretty puffy purses are warm and velvety. A perfect accessory for fall! Handbags by GraceCreative.


I have a black and white miniature schnauzer names Zeus. Last week I was searching for a new collar for our four-legged friend when I came across this amazing collar! Trendy, preppy, yet manly enough for a little dog named Zeus. I have put this one on Zeus's Christmas list. Collar by DirtyDawgz

I had honestly never seen anything like this before. Forget pet rocks! How about a pet tree! This is a real live banana tree growing in this pendant! Seriously! These stylish and unique tree pendants are made by treeforyou and there are lots of styles and types to choose from, you can even wear a cactus!


Here kitty kitty. . .
I love these adorable crayons. Perfect for little learning hands. Crayons by kittybblove.

I am a HUGE fan of the color orange! I fell in love with this adorable apron at first sight. Super stylish yet simple. Sweet! Apron by adaniels6


This is just a handfull of the million things that make me smile. I hope they make you smile too!
Thanks!



Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

Anonymous said...

I love "window" shopping on etsy
The only problem is, I often spend all the money I make hahah
Love that cute little tree!

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios