November 19, 2010

Open Sesame!!!!!

November 19, 2010
Yippee Skippee!

Our Etsy Shop's up and running again!


From now until Dec 15th we will be open! So HURRY over and snatch up some Christmas gifts for those adorable little people on your list.

We have navy blue long sleeves available too, since the weathers gettin' chilly. Just add this upgrade to your cart along with your t-shirt order. 


And if you want it to be extra special, add his or her name to the back of the shirt. Just add this customization upgrade to your cart.

I'm working on getting the "I Love Trains" and "I Love Trucks" shirts into the shop. In the mean time, if you want me to start working on yours, send me a message though Etsy here.  Or email me here.

Tshirt colors available : orange, red, navy, black, or kelly green. 
Sizes: 12m, 18m, 2y, 4y, 6y


I'm so stinkin' excited to start printing shirts again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'll cool it with the exclamation points now. Just a little bit ecstatic.


 
Photobucket

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios