December 2, 2010

Preggers Christmas Wishes

December 2, 2010
Sing it with me! 
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

That was lovely!

I feel like a lucky duck being pregnant at this most festive time. I get to indulge in all of the yummy treats and goodies I want because if the baby wants it, who am I to stand in the way? Right?

I also found some other non-edible goodies that I have added to this years preggers wish list. 


#1:
 An adorable tee from KSS Maternity
And BTW this is only one of my favorites. They have a mother-load of funny and sweet maternity tees and funny daddy-to-be tees too!


#2:

This sweet birds nest necklace by one of my favorite Etsy sellers: Jacaranda Designs
It says "I'm a mom" in a sophisticated way, without screaming it.
 And I love that there are three "eggs" since this will be my third child.



#3:
Growing Belly Rub by Wild Root Botanicals
'nuff said.



#4:
Cute Cardigan to keep me and baby warm during these chilly months. This one is by Old Navy.



#5:

Holiday OPI nail polish to spiff up my tired tooties. A little bit of glitter can lift a girls spirits.



#6: 
 Hair Cut!

This is me.

ok, this is what I feel like. I have unruly curly hair that could use some taming.  Thinning shears please?!


#7:
And the last thing on my prego Christmas list is FOOD, and LOTS of it!


This weeks cravings include:  lemons, limes, Chili Lime Ramen noodles, hot chocolate, Marshmallow Mateys, green grapes, and hawaiian pizza.  mmmm.
(most of these I ONLY eat when prego. I mean, Ramon noodles? ewww! On a normal day that would make me gag. but today. . . .mmmm.)


If you brought me any of the above listed items today, you would be my best friend. seriously.  


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios