September 21, 2010

~ dem bones, dem bones ~

September 21, 2010

Things are getting SPOOKY around here.

Don't let those faces fool you! They are little monsters.


With Halloween just over a month away we though it would be the perfect time to introduce our re-vamped Argyle Skulls t-shirt.

This design has come a long way from the first hand cut stencil I made almost 2 years ago. Me and my x-acto knife did not enjoy the 2 hours it took to cut out the stencil. But now I have improved the design and stuck in on a silkscreen!!

(I can't express how happy I am that I will never have to hand cut another skull stencil. Woo Hoo!)
But seriously, 2 hours of cutting and blisters were worth it.


Now you can get your own spooky Argyle Skulls tee for your toddler! He'll be the coolest kid in pre-school.



Boy's Argyle Skulls toddler tee - Black


Boy's Argyle Skulls toddler tee - Orange


And you can personalize this shirt! Add your son's name to the back.  Just add the distressed name upgrade to your cart when you check out.

Savvy? 
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios