September 9, 2010

Now it's Personal!

September 9, 2010
We celebrated Little Monster's b-day last week and I printed his very own personalized Choo Choo I'm 2 shirt with his name on the back!  And I added embroidery thread stitching on the sleeves and hem. (inspired by I am Momma Hear me Roar!)

I've been waiting SOOO long to use this design for my own kid!



I love the name on the back so much that I wanted to make personalized shirts available to you too!
 Oh Yeah!
You can have your child's name stencilled on the back of the shirt using this unique technique that makes it look distressed and faded.
It is also done with our gentle dye remover. No ink and no paint!

Just add this item to your cart along with the shirt you want to personalize.
(Perfect for birthdays!)


________________________________________________________________________________

For Ry's birthday I got to give my craft cutter a workout. But I thought it would be fun to make personalized invites for his party!


 I searched frantically though the internet to find the perfect train cupcakes and found nothing! So I had to improvise.
I cut cream cheese candies into cute little trains to top off the cupcakes. A little green grass and orange sprinkles and voila! you have Choo Choo cupcakes!
I'll have to share the cream cheese candy recipe! It's super easy, fun, and YUMMY!


Mmmmmm!


I also made a train pinata for the party. It is made out of cereal boxes, an oatmeal canister, a toilet paper roll, tissue paper, tape, and TONS of CANDY!!!!
After all my hard work on this thing I didn't even get a good picture. I guess this isn't one of those "I'll get pictures later" projects, because now it is smashed into pieces in a trash heap somewhere. But it was fun while it lasted! The kids were in candy heaven.  :)



Here's a picture I snapped while we were in the White Mountains for the party.
 It was so beautiful I had to share.

Have a sunny day!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 fabulous people said. . .:

B said...

I love the train theme! The train cupcakes look yummy! Also, just wanted to say thanks so much for stopping by Billie Monster and following!

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

iammommahearmeroar said...

His shirt is AWESOME!!! You make the best shirts! Thanks for sharing this with me!

Cheri

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios