August 8, 2009

The next chapter in our story. . .

August 8, 2009
This is a giant leap forward for Cantaloupe Corner! I am officially a screenprinter! Woo Hoo!
One by one I am going to be putting all of my original designs onto silkscreens. I will still use the same dye remover products and process but screenprinting will make it possible to create any design my little heart desires! I love creative freedom! Also, it is a billion times faster than stencilling.
I made 7 tees this morning in the time it takes me to do one stencilled tee! I can't wait to get all of my screens finished.
I also have new designs that haven't been seen yet by anyone but me! I can't wait to get to work on my shop next week. I have tons of new stuff to add!
I love this job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 fabulous people said. . .:

becki said...

That is so exciting and what a time saver! Did you buy your silk screen or make them yourself? I know some easy and inexpensive tricks for at home screen printing.

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios