July 15, 2009

My Etsy Faves! Seriously good stuff!

July 15, 2009
YEE HAW! For my second "My Etsy Faves" post I searched through Etsy and found some Fan-tabulous items that I am IN LOVE with. I'm so excited to share them with you!






#1: From Stansberry an amazing large pink tote with a huge flower on it! I want this bag! Big enough to hold everything you could think of and cute enough to take everywhere with you.

#2 Feeling smurfy? Here's an adorable smurf dress from
GumDropsShop. Fun and twirly!
#3 This is one of the most unique peices of jewelry I've ever seen. It is called the "Wish Ring" by propellers
This beautiful ring has dandelion seeds inside a glass ball! You can't blow them away but you can alway keep your wishes with you!


#4 KobesKenyon79 created this speedy orange coupe! It is fun, brightly colored and my little boys would LOVE it!

#5 There are so many pretty things on Etsy but it is nice to find something that is functional too. This key chain is made by modmomMe and it is perfect for busy moms. It slips around your wrist so when your hands are full of kids or groceries you don't lose your keys and they are easily accessible. And on top of that, they are so cute!











#6 My final fave for this week is some adorable hair bows from georgiablue. This collection is called "Ice Cream Social". It makes me want neopolitan ice cream. mmmmm.





Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. Now I get to go shop for next weeks list! Sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios