February 26, 2010

Eat me. . . Drink me. . .

February 26, 2010
Mad hatter, shrinking potionsQueen of Heartswhite rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Face cards, Caterpillarmagical mushrooms and tea parties.

Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my all-time favorite stories. It takes you away to somewhere far beyond reality where imagination mixes with a dose of pure madness.

I am a huge fan of Alice, as well as a huge fan of Tim Burton movies, and an even bigger fan of Johnny Depp. So obviously I'm a little bit excited to see the new Alice in Wonderland!! I'm counting down the days!


Here's a great trailer for the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMkNrX60mA

And now we go. . .

Down the rabbit hole. . .

. . .for some exquisite items from Wonderland.

All of these items were plucked from the luscious pages of Etsy.

1. Heart Crown Rose ring - by 3RexesJewelry
2.Cheshire Cat Pendant - by TiffanysBoutique
3. "Drink Me" Hair clip - by StaySweetDesignz
4.Queen Alice necklace - by dinafragola
5.Teacup Necklace - by beatroad
6. Vintage Brass Keyhole necklace - by GwenDelicious
7. "We're All Mad Here" Ring - by LunarraStar
8. White Rabbit Pocket Mirror - by tartx
9. "drink me" Vial necklace - by spacepearls
10. "Curioser & Curioser" necklace - by UntamedMenagerie
11. Heart Cuff links - by ghostlovejewelry


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 fabulous people said. . .:

3 REXES JEWELRY said...

Super Cool Blog... I'll be busy clicking my heart out!

Nathalie said...

Thanks a lot for the feature! This is a gorgeous selection! Totally brillig! ^_^

Mele said...

Ooooo! I can't wait for the movie! What fun finds...thanks for sharing :)

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios