February 26, 2010

Eat me. . . Drink me. . .

February 26, 2010
Mad hatter, shrinking potions, Queen of Hearts, white rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Face cards, Caterpillar, magical mushrooms and tea parties.

Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my all-time favorite stories. It takes you away to somewhere far beyond reality where imagination mixes with a dose of pure madness.

I am a huge fan of Alice, as well as a huge fan of Tim Burton movies, and an even bigger fan of Johnny Depp. So obviously I'm a little bit excited to see the new Alice in Wonderland!! I'm counting down the days!


Here's a great trailer for the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMkNrX60mA

And now we go. . .

Down the rabbit hole. . .

. . .for some exquisite items from Wonderland.

All of these items were plucked from the luscious pages of Etsy.

1. Heart Crown Rose ring - by 3RexesJewelry
2.Cheshire Cat Pendant - by TiffanysBoutique
3. "Drink Me" Hair clip - by StaySweetDesignz
4.Queen Alice necklace - by dinafragola
5.Teacup Necklace - by beatroad
6. Vintage Brass Keyhole necklace - by GwenDelicious
7. "We're All Mad Here" Ring - by LunarraStar
8. White Rabbit Pocket Mirror - by tartx
9. "drink me" Vial necklace - by spacepearls
10. "Curioser & Curioser" necklace - by UntamedMenagerie
11. Heart Cuff links - by ghostlovejewelry


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 fabulous people said. . .:

3 REXES JEWELRY said...

Super Cool Blog... I'll be busy clicking my heart out!

Nathalie said...

Thanks a lot for the feature! This is a gorgeous selection! Totally brillig! ^_^

Mele said...

Ooooo! I can't wait for the movie! What fun finds...thanks for sharing :)

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios