October 21, 2011

Feeling a little red today.

October 21, 2011
I got a "wild hair" this last weekend and dyed my hair red! (Ok, I got a whole head full of wild hairs.) Really RED! Red Red Red!

 I have this amazing sister-in-law that does my hair for me. She took me with her to CosmoProf so I could pick out the color.  I was really nervous to go so bright but I needed a change and I haven't change my hair color in a while. 
Back in the day, when I was in high school and college I had my hair every color from platinum blonde (which I LOVED) to dark brown. I must have been missing my wild side becuase wow this color is vibrant! But I am loving it.


I realize this has nothing to do with t-shirts, or that fact that I will be opening our Cantaloupe Corner Etsy shop on November 1st (YAAAAY, I'm so excited!). My next post will be all about that. And a preview is coming your way!
And BTW, if you haven't already done it yet, join our Cantaloupe Corner Facebook page to be the first to see and purchase our brand spankin' new designs!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios