October 15, 2010

My boys.

October 15, 2010
 You know how it is. The cobbler's kids have no shoes. They roofer's house leaks.  The screenprinter's kids wear clothes from where ever they are on sale for cheap (or the screenprinted mess ups).

But, I found some extra minutes and put together some shirts for my own little munchkins.

Little guy's "i fight bad guys" shirt was designed after this adorable tee at I am Momma Hear Me Roar (One of my new favorite blogs.) She does tons of cool boy crafts. And all of you who have boys know that boy crafts are HARD to find. 


My oldest boy's shirt is inspired my my hubby's new  baby. A 1960 something VW Bug! It is his project car that is in a million pieces in our garage right now and this kid loves "helping" his dad fix the bug.
The slogan came from an old silly song that we used to listed to on my grandma's record player.  "Hug hug hug hug a bug bug bug" (sang to the Duke of Earl tune).


You won't be seeing these in my shop but I am so excited to show them off. My kids have some personalized hip shirts just for them. I think I deserve some mommy brownie points.  yes?
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios