June 17, 2010

TV debut (short and sweet)

June 17, 2010
I'm soaking up the sun and enjoying my time off. I have been taking advantage of my free moments by working on some fun projects for my sisters' shower coming up next weekend! I've never made so many fabric flowers in a week before!

I wanted to share a fun little video that aired last week here in AZ on Fox 10 morning news. Creative Works Boutique got to show off some of their "muchness" and even though I wasn't on the show, our Cantaloupe Corner tees got some of the spotlight. 

The shirts at Creative Works aren't available anywhere else right now. They carry our Chandelier Chic Women's tee (the pink one on the wall), as well as the pretty turquoise tee with our birds-in-a-tree print, next to it.
See it in the video? (yay! we're on TV!!)

And. . . the sweet owners of this cute boutique requested some unique fabric blossom tees like the Fushcia Pink tee that Dawn is wearing in the video.  They also have some of our cute little girls blossom tees
I also have some other new tees with different Fabric Blossoms on them that will be sold at the boutique. The colors are fun and  so yummy!

If you are here in the Valley of the Sun, check out this video to see what Creative Works is all about!



Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios