December 12, 2009

Winter Holiday Marketplace stuff

December 12, 2009
There has been nothing but craziness going on here at my house the last couple of weeks! Cantaloupe Corner has been busy!


I've been busy printing, packing, and shipping Christmas orders for good little girls and boys from all around American and as far as Austrailia!

I've also been busy getting ready for today's big market!



Here's our booth at the Winter Holiday Marketplace today.
It was a blast! I met some amazing people and had a great time selling my wares.
(lol. I'm definately not photogenic.)



Now that it's over I am ready to kick back and enjoy the holidays!
I'm off to enjoy some hot cocoa and a movie with my hubby!



Thank you to everyone for all of your help and support!



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios