December 16, 2009

Spotlight: Wee Pereas

December 16, 2009
Last month I got THE CUTEST reusable snack bags from and Etsy shop called Wee Pereas. I can't believe I ever lived without these!

I hate throwing away zip-lock bags. It feels like a big waste of money and it's not environmentally friendly either. These bags are just the right size, they velcro tightly so no snack sneak out, and they are super easy to clean. And how cute is this fabric!?


Thank you Wee Pereas! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new trendy and eco-friendly snack bags! They will definitely get a lot of use from my two little boys!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 fabulous people said. . .:

Beth said...

thank you for the feature! I just love the shirt i got from your shop, I cant wait until my kiddo digs into his stocking to find it! :)

buy rs gold said...

thank you for the feature! I merely adore the particular shirt i acquired from the shop, My spouse and i cant hold off until my own kiddo digs directly into his or her stocking to locate this! :)buying rs gold

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios