March 15, 2012

Pinterest Project Calendar

March 15, 2012
I’m a Pinterest addict.
What? You are too?
Ok, so we all are. It’s completely addicting.
I have pinned so many beautiful inspiring pictures of recipes, inspirational words, and amazing projects. I have even seen some of them come to life here in my own little house. But there are so many projects and so little time so I need to pick my favorites and get to work.
One project a month. That should keep me busy.
Here is the schedule.  (BTW you can checkout and follow my Pinterest boards Here)

March: New pillow for my couch like this cute striped pillow with a big yellow flower (Love!)
(This pillow is from UrbanFringe)


April: Bapron (bib apron)- because Little Mister is a messy eater.
_MG_4161_copy
May: Puffy Paint canvas.  I’m feeling a fun damask design would rock the canvas.

June: Painted Knife Block.

July: Cake Stand. I like this one because of the bright colors. I love the upside down tart trays and the bright colored paint. There are a million ways to make these.
p_101072907
August: Drawer handle jewelry organizer.

September: Stenciled Curtains
October: TBA. I am on the lookout for a great Halloween décor tutorial.

DSC_0507
November:Pottery Barn Inspired Finials
December: TBA. Something Christmassy, of course.

What pinterest projects are you making this year?
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios