January 19, 2010

♥. . .a few of my favorite things. . .

January 19, 2010
♥ Things that I love

#1. My Family (ok, that was totally obvious but I had to put it in there becuase they are that special!)
#2. Cantaloupe Corner. My creative release!
#3. Really cute fabric! (It makes me so happy!)
#4. Pearls. (Sometimes I wish I could wear them everyday.)
#5. Anything handmade. (There's something magical about making things yourself.)
#6. Sunshine. (Hence the reason I live in Arizona)
#7. Singing.
#8. A clean house. (If only my house could be clean everyday. I'd be in heaven!)
#9. The smell of fresh cut grass, orange blossoms, fresh homemade bread, and clean laundry.
#10. Chubby baby cheeks
#11. Food! (I love to bake. Especially something chocolatey!)
#12. Painting. (Be it a canvas, furniture, or walls.)
#13. Fresh fruit.
#14. My Miniature Schnauzer, Zeus (it's a love/hate relationship, but most of the time it's love)
#15. Being outside. Hiking, biking, running. . .
#16. Learning something new.
#17. Harry Potter movies
#18. Dancing with my kids to silly songs!
#19. My antique piano.
#20. Flowers.
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios