October 25, 2011

Sneak Peek - New ink-free designs!

October 25, 2011
After spending hours designing, printing, picture taking, editing, blah blah blah. . .  I am so excited to bring you some of our brand new ink-free designs. Here is a sneak peek of 2 of my favorites!!!
Do you want to see? Are you excited as me???



NINJAS!!!

If you want to see these and more new designs, head over to our Cantaloupe Corner Facebook page! "Like" us on Facebook and you can buy our new designs before the rest of the world even gets to see them!
(I really really love our Facebook Fans! Not that all of our fans aren't great. It's just that they pushed that little "like" button and that makes me feel special.) Plus, you will get all our our latest and greatest news and see all of our new stuff first! And all of the cool kids are doing it.

Our new designs will be available in our Cantaloupe Corner Etsy shop on Nov. 1st. But if you just can't wait until then. . . you know where to go.

And there is more good stuff coming soon! Including an epic new item!
I wish I could tell you more but I just can't.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

There was an error in this gadget
 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios