October 6, 2011

I heart Harry Potter

October 6, 2011
I admit it. I am a super dork when it comes to Harry Potter.

 I secretly hope and owl brings my Hogwarts letter.I want to be Hermione and fight bad guys with the wave of my magic wand. 
When I was little I used to dream about how amazing it would be to wave a magic wand and make things happen. In elementary school I used to check out magic books from the library and practice making pennies "disappear" or other cheesy tricks. Harry Potter brings out that kid in me. I love it.

Now the very last HP movie is on it's way to DVD (on 11/11/11) and will soon be in my collection!  I'm so sad that this was the last movie. *tear* It's the end of an era.

 I am now involving my kids in my fascination with HP.


For all of you non-Harry Potter nerds, these are the magic words Harry says to open the Marauder's Map to see where everyone is in Hogwarts.  "I solemly swear I'm up to no good."

I may have to put this on a t-shirt for my second son, the mischief maker.


And to close the map, so nosey teachers can't see what you are up to, you simply say "mischief managed."

Perfectly magical.

And I have to mention that whenever me and my hubby have the boys in bed and we are in the mood for a good movie, 9 out of 10 times I will pick out one of our Harry Potter movies. I watch them over and over and I can't get enough.
What other story gives you loyal friendships, combining against evil, fighting for what is right and good?  With all the junk out there on TV these days it's great to find a story with real values.

But we still argue about who Harry should have ended up with. Hermione or Ginny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 fabulous people said. . .:

Beth said...

It;s very cute~ I love that its adorable on baby, even if you dont know a thing about Harry Potter!

Liana Brooks said...

Is there any way to get that design on a toddler size shirt? 2T-3T? It fits my son perfectly.

There was an error in this gadget
 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios