June 6, 2011

I'm a new mommy again!

June 6, 2011
Little Mason has arrived!
He was born on May 25th.
I am so happy to have him here with us.


 I did his first newborn photoshoot when he was 6 days old.
This was my first attempt at newborn pictures.

I now have a whole new world of respect for newborn photographers! It is definitely not easy.



Welcome to our family little Mason!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 fabulous people said. . .:

chococatania said...

the pictures are great! congratulations. :)

cheap rs gold said...

I visit every day a few web pages and blogs to read articles
or reviews, except this web site provides feature based
articles.Thank you and good luck.

Cheap D3 Gold
cheap rs gold
Dioblo 3 Gold Kaufen

There was an error in this gadget
 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios